Are you ready for Christmas? My errands are not done but I am ready for the coming of Jesus! I am waiting patiently as each day gets a little closer. While I wait I bake:) Well, I bake and I eat! If you don’t have a go to gooey ooey Christmas treat here you go:)
So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. 17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told–LUKE 2:16
Hello Dolly Bars
I LOVE these bars. Warning: they are not healthy!
Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper; cut off excess parchment paper around top edge of pan
- Place crumbs in a medium bowl. Drizzle with butter and 1 tablespoon water; toss with a fork until moist. Gently pat mixture into an even layer in pan (do not press firmly). Sprinkle chips and morsels over crumb mixture. Top evenly with coconut and pecans. Drizzle milk evenly over top.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly around edges. Cool completely on wire rack
- Once completely cook lift bars on paper on an cut into desired pieces. I like small sized bars.
- This recipe easily doubles and fits into a brownie sized pan
Makes about 20 small 2 bite or so sized bars:)